The mission of College of The Albemarle is to transform lives in an accessible, supportive environment that promotes academic excellence, student success, workforce development, community partnerships, and responsible stewardship.
College of The Albemarle will become a premier college that inspires excellence, transforms lives, and impacts the region.
1. Community. . . We value relationships and partnerships.
2. Integrity. . . We value honesty, dignity, and trust.
3. Respect. . . We value people, time, and resources.
4. Diversity. . . We value all backgrounds and perspectives.
5. Teamwork. . . We value unity and communication.
College of The Albemarle is committed to the principle of equal opportunity. It is the college's policy to comply with the provisions of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and other acts banning discrimination because of race, national origin, color, religion, gender, disability, age, or political affiliation with regard to its students, employees, or applicants for admission or employment.
Back to Top