Join the COA Family!
College of The Albemarle operates an "open-door" admissions policy that accommodates all persons who are able to benefit from post-secondary education. The College serves all students without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age or disability.
Not quite ready to apply? Let us help you!
Please choose the option that best applies to your situation.
- A new student is an individual who has never attended College of The Albemarle.
- A returning student is an individual who has not attended College of The Albemarle for over a year or more.
- A current high school student is an individual who wishes to take college credit courses while still enrolled in high school.
The Career and College Promise program provides seamless dual enrollment opportunities for eligible North Carolina high school students in order to accelerate completion of college certificates, diplomas and associate degrees that lead to college transfer or provide entry-level job skills.
- A student who is currently enrolled at another college and wants to take courses at College of The Albemarle to transfer back to their home institution.
- A student who needs to take a few pre-requisite courses to enter a program at another college or university.
- A student taking a course(s) for personal interest/enrichment.
- An international student who is currently residing in the United States with a valid Visa.
- An international student who is currently residing overseas and would like to obtain a Student Visa (F-1).
For more information, please contact your Campus Success Coach!
Back to Top