The mission of the Office of the Registrar is to support the educational goals of the college by creating and maintaining records that accurately reflect the efforts and achievements of the college's students and to accurately report this information, as required, to appropriate persons and agencies.
To accomplish its mission, the Office of the Registrar has established the following goals:
- To provide efficient registration services
- To provide accurate records and reports in a timely manner as requested by individuals and agencies
- To provide records security and confidentiality as required by applicable regulations and standards of practice
- To interpret and distribute to students, prospective students, and the public the college's educational opportunities, policies, and objectives.
(252) 335-0821 x 2252
(252) 335-0821 x email@example.com
Back to Top