For additional scholarship opportunities, please view the College Foundation of North Carolina scholarship publication at www.CFNC.org/fabook and the Northeastern Workforce Development Board website at www.NWDBworks.org. You can also check the Scholarship Resource List.
Independent Insurance Agents of North Carolina - North Carolina Community College System Parntership Scholarship (IIANC-NCCCS Scholarship)
Application: Please print this form and complete by hand
The IIANC-NCCCS Scholarship is a one semester award of $1000 for Spring 2014. To qualify for the scholarship students must:
- Be a NC resident for tuition purposes
- Be enrolled in Associate of Arts in Business Administration
- Have earned a minimum of 24 credit hours toward degree requirements (not to include developmental courses)
- Be enrolled in Spring 2014 for at least 12 credits required for the Business Administration program
- Be in good academic standing
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Have completed a 2013-2014 FAFSA
Please complete the application and turn in to the Office of Scholarships and Student Aid by Tuesday, December 10th, 2013 at 4:00pm.
Community College STEM Scholarship
Application: Please submit an electronic application
The Community College STEM Scholarship provides a one-year, non-renewable award of $1,000 for students enrolled full time (minimum of 12 credit hours) at one of North Carolina's Community Colleges. Students must be majoring in a science, technology, engineering or math (STEM) field and be interested in pursuing a career that supports NASA's mission including careers in the aerospace sector.
- United States citizenship
- Must have completed at least one year of college coursework
- Enrolled in an Associate Degree program in science, technology, engineering or mathematics
- Have a GPA of 3.0 or higher
Back to Top