For additional scholarship opportunities, please view the College Foundation of North Carolina scholarship publication at www.CFNC.org/fabook and the Northeastern Workforce Development Board website at www.NWDBworks.org. You can also check the Scholarship Resource List.
Deadline: March 15, 2015
Print and return your completed application to:
Golden LEAF Scholarship Program for Transfer Students*
Deadline: March 1, 2015
- Be enrolled during the 2014-15 academic year at a North Carolina public or private high school or a North Carolina community college.
- Be a North Carolina resident for tuition purposes.
- Reside in one of 79 qualifying counties (full list available with application).
- Enroll at a qualifying UNC institution, or a North Carolina private non-profit college or university as a full-time, degree-seeking student in the fall of 2015 (full list available with application).
- Demonstrate financial need. Students MUST submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by March 1, 2015 to be considered for this scholarship.
- Present a satisfactory record of academic achievement and community service. Extracurricular activities and information provided in a brief essay submitted by the applicant may be considered in determining recipients.
Scholarships for Qualified Children of North Carolina War Veterans
Deadline: March 1, 2015 (for the 2015-16 academic year)
Women's Association of Duck Woods Country Club (WADWCC) Memorial Scholarship
Deadline: April 1, 2015
The WADWCC Memorial Scholarship is awarded annually to honor the memory of deceased members, to recognize the importance of education and life-long learning, and to support the organization’s commitment to help needy members of the local community. The scholarship is intended to assist a student whose post-secondary education has been interrupted or delayed. Completed applications and required documents should be sent to: Nancy Vaughan Memorial Scholarship Chair Women’s Association of Duck Woods Country Club Duck Woods Country Club 50 South Dogwood Trail Southern Shores, NC 27949
Back to Top