View Your Financial Aid Award Information Online
MyWebAdvisor provides you with on-line access to your financial aid award information. This convenient feature, accessible from the College of the Albemarle web site enables you to view your financial aid award information and make copies of your award letter.
You may access your financial aid information by following the steps below.
- Visit the college website - http://www.albemarle.edu
- Click on "Student Portal" in the upper right.
- Click on “myWebAdvisor” (direct link - https://mywebadvisor.albemarle.edu)
- Click “Log In” in the upper right.
- Enter your COA login information.
- You will be redirected to the main “myWebAdvisor” page. Choose the blue “Students” button on the right.
- In the “Student” portal, on the left under the “Financial Aid” tab, choose “Financial aid award letter.”
- Choose the year you wish to view the award letter for.
- Choose “Submit” and the Award Letter will generate.
Should you have any questions concerning your financial aid status or award information please feel free to contact our office by calling (252) 335-0821 x 2355.
Back to Top