Confidential Business Counseling
COA Small Business Center (SBC) is a state funded organization that is part of the Small Business Center Network. The SBC provides small business owners with information they need for success, including advice on marketing, sales, bookkeeping, and management. We offer, at no cost, the following services:
- Confidential counseling to help you deal with your business needs
- Training and technical assistance in starting your business
- Business skill seminars, workshops, and courses
- Resource and referral services - your one stop entrepreneur's shop
- A library with small business publications and literature
Free one-on-one confidential counseling for your small business and startup venture. To schedule an appointment please complete and submit a Request for Counseling Form and the Small Business Center Director will contact you within 5 business days to schedule an appointment.
Small Business Resources and Business Plan Assistance
The Small Business Center provides a physical resource center located onsite with access to books, videos, and business planning assistance. Additional resources can be found at the following:
For Email Marketing you can trust
High Performance Leadership - April 9th through June 11th, Tuesday evenings 5:30 - 8:30 pm.
Pre-registration is required - call (252) 335-0821 x 2231 or 2370 or e-mail Ginger O’Neal at email@example.com.
Back to Top