Oct 12 at 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm
We all know that whether your business is a service, retail, manufacturing or direct marketing, you need a plan. And in today’s wild, wild west marketplace a business plan is more important than ever. In fact, if you try to borrow money for a business, the first question asked by the lender will be, “Do you have a business plan?”
This class will offer simple, easy-to-follow steps for creating a business plan that fits your business.
The program will focus on:
- The quickest, easiest way to create a simple business plan
- How to create a full-length plan that can guide your business
- Which parts of the plan must be done in specific ways
- Which parts of the plan bankers focus on
- How to create the important marketing segment of the plan
- What the plan must look like
If you think the time is right for you to start a business, you’re right. The key is to create a winning business plan. This program will help you get started in the right way.
Speaker: Mike Collins