Oct 28 at 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Join us at the Elizabeth City Campus to complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) — the form all financial aid decisions are based on. We’ll have computers available and staff to help you.
You’ll be able to:
One student who attends will win a $500 scholarship to COA!
- Fill out your FAFSA.
- Apply for more than $250,000 in COA Foundation scholarships.
- Get information on college payment plans.
- Learn about our programs and campuses.
What to Bring
To apply, you must bring:
- Your Federal Student Aid Identifications (FSA ID): Before the event, both the student and one parent must apply for FSA IDs at fsaid.ed.gov.
- Your 2016 tax returns: Bring your federal income tax returns and the student’s (if she or he filed taxes).
- Your child: Both you and the student must be present to complete the FAFSA.
For more information, call 252-335-0821 ext. 2290.
Register for COA’s FAFSA Day