Have a Snoof-tastic summer at COA! What is a Snoof? Come find out at the inaugural Snoof Summer Camp!
Snoof Summer Camp
|252-335-0821 ext. 2250||2nd – 12th grade||June 21 – 24||1 – 4 p.m.||$75||COA – Elizabeth City: Performing Arts Center
Snoof Summer Camp activities include:
- Playing theatre games
- Designing and building your own Snoof puppet
- Learning how to bring your Snoof to life with tailored warmups and exercises
- Rehearsing and performing a Snoof-tastic Summer Spectacular, featuring songs, dance and stories
- Making new friends!
Parents/Guardians must sign their child in and out, so please accompany them to the building. Children will not be released without a parent/guardian present. Covid protocols will be followed and include the following:
- Temperature checks will be conducted each morning prior to the parent/guardian leaving. If a child has a temperature above 99.5, they will not be able to attend.
- A mask must be worn at all times. Your child should bring a mask and water bottle with them every day. Disposable masks will be on hand for emergencies.
- Students will observe social distancing.
Please keep the safety of your child and everyone else involved in mind. If your child exhibits any of the following symptoms, please keep the child at home.
- New cough
- New loss of taste/smell
- Fever or chills
- Nausea or vomiting
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Sore throat
Due to limited capacity, refunds will not be available once the camp has started. Please come dressed in comfortable clothing; we’ll be moving around a lot! A daily snack will be provided; however, we cannot guarantee it will meet all special dietary needs. If your child has special dietary needs or food allergies, please provide a snack for them.
For additional information about the camp, please contact:
COA Workforce Development and Career Readiness
252-335-0821 ext. 2250