May 8 at 6:00 pm
All guests must have a ticket to be admitted, including children.
- Doors will close 25 minutes after the start of the ceremony
- Flash photography, stand-up videotaping and the use of tripods are not permitted during the ceremony
- Balloons, beach balls, air horns, sound makers, confetti, silly string and any other celebratory devices that may be disruptive to the ceremony are strictly prohibited
- Unsolicited shouting, whistling and applauding will not be tolerated
- At the conclusion of the graduation ceremony, in an effort to ensure the safety of all attendees, the audience will remain seated until all graduates have exited the auditorium
- Guests may be removed from the ceremony if their behavior or conduct is inappropriate or disruptive