What is the Jump-Start Your Tomorrow program?
College of The Albemarle’s (COA) “Jump-Start Your Tomorrow” program is designed to help students build a strong academic foundation, increase self-confidence, and experience success in college-level classes.
- Attend face-to-face classes and receive online instruction
- Connect with a dedicated Success Coach
- Receive academic support services
- Free course materials for ACA 122, ENG 002 and MAT 003
- Participate in enrichment and Chat-n-Chew support sessions
- Build a support system and foster relationships with classmates
- Discover opportunities for financial assistance and mentoring
May 31 to July 26
Tuesdays and Thursdays
COA – Elizabeth City
ENG 002 (Transition English)
TTH 8:30 to 9:45 a.m.
MAT 003 (Transition Math)
TTH 10 to 11:15 a.m.
ACA 122 (College Transfer Success)
TTH 11:30 a.m. – 12:20 p.m.
Starting at COA opens unlimited doors!
Questions? Contact Lucretia White, Program Coordinator, Academic Foundations, at 252-335-0821 ext. 2406 or firstname.lastname@example.org.