You’ll need to apply to graduate if you’re planning to earn a degree, diploma or certificate from College of The Albemarle (COA), even if you don’t plan to participate in the commencement ceremony. Please submit the application for graduation and a program evaluation from COA’s WebAdvisor site.
|Spring: early analysis||Dec. 1 (apply for graduation after registering for the spring semester)|
- Meet with your advisor/department chair for a final review of your degree/audit to determine that all coursework or course substitutions have been or will be completed by the end of the term in which you are requesting to graduate. Please notify the Registrar in writing, if you’re taking courses at another college to complete your program requirements. All course work and/or course substitutions must be completed and a final grade must be submitted to the Registrar no later than the last day of COA exams for that semester.
- Summer applicants: You must be within 12 hours of completing your requirements and registered for those hours when submitting your application.
- Return your completed Application for Graduation with your Program Evaluation by the deadline or mail your application to:
College of The Albemarle
PO Box 2327
Elizabeth City, NC 27906.
- Satisfy all debts with COA Business Office and the Library.
- Regularly check your COA Gmail account for instructions relating to the commencement ceremony.
Diplomas will be mailed approximately six weeks after semester grades are confirmed and graduation audits are completed. You won’t receive your diploma if you haven’t satisfied all debts at COA.