College of The Albemarle’s (COA) Global Business Management curriculum is designed to introduce you to various aspects of global systems. This curriculum will prepare you for positions in international business through studies in business, international marketing, international law, international economics and international trade practices.
Skills related to the application of these concepts are developed through the study of computer applications, communication, team building and decision making. Through these skills, you’ll have a sound business education base for lifelong learning.
Dual-enrollment opportunities are available.
This program includes a Work-Based Learning option. A successful work learning experience is helpful in seeking employment.
Degree and Certificate Options
- Global Business Management – Associate in Applied Science
- Global Business Management Certificate
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the program, students will:
- Apply business concepts and practices to international and global venues and markets
- Demonstrate an appreciation and respect for international business and economic practices
- Utilize knowledge of geography, politics, and culture in multiple applications
COA has a bilateral agreement with Elizabeth City State University (ECSU). Graduates of the A.A.S. degree in Global Business Management may transfer into the B.S. Business Administration program at ECSU.
Graduates are prepared for employment opportunities in government agencies, financial institutions, large to small business or industry and other world organizations.