College of The Albemarle (COA)
COA is committed to providing students, their families and the campus community full disclosure of consumer information.
Financial Assistance Information
- Cost of attendance
- Description of need and non-need aid types
- Application procedures and processes
- Student eligibility requirements
- Student rights and responsibilities
- Criteria for selection of recipients and awarding funds
- Disbursement information
- Refund and repayment policies
- 2019 – 2020 Satisfactory Academic Progress Requirements
2020 – 2021 Satisfactory Academic Progress Requirements
- Appeal procedures
- Financial aid availability for students abroad
- VA/military benefits
For more information, please contact the Financial Aid Office at 252-335-0821 ext. 2355.
Other Institutional Requirements
Financial Aid Office
PO Box 2327
1208 N. Road St
Elizabeth City, NC 27906-2327
252-335-0821 ext. 2355
Fall and Spring Semester
Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Monday – Thursday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Office hours may be extended during registration.
Equity in Student Athletics
Consumer and disclosure information relating to current degrees and programs offered by the college, accreditation information, credit transfer policies, and lists of faculty and administrative personnel can all be found in the Academic Catalog.
View our complete At-A-Glance Consumer Information Disclosures.
Campus Security and Safety
Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
Gainful Employment Disclosures
Vice President, Student Success and Enrollment Management
COA – Elizabeth City: AE 121
252-335-0821 ext. 2251