To activate your student account, reset your password or retrieve your username, please visit College of The Albemarle’s (COA) password manager.
Once you have set your password, you can log into the following resources — all with the same username and password:
*New students will have access to MyCourses one week before the start of their class.
COA is committed to ensuring that you have the necessary support during this time. Visit the Aviso Resource Guide for a list of resources/services to address a variety of concerns including mental health, food insecurity and public assistance.
How to Create an Account
- Visit the Virtual Job Shadow website
- Select “College of The Albemarle – Portal” and then choose the “New Account” link in the uppermost menu
- Enter your login username: your @my.albemarle.edu email address
- Create a password
- Enter your name
- After you submit your account information, check the confirmation email sent to your @my.albemarle.edu email address
Whatever you need, we’re here to help.
- Assessment and counseling
- Legal services
- Financial services
- Online and confidential
Immediate help is available by calling 800-633-3353. You can also visit mygroup.com and log in:
- Select “My Portal Login,” then the “Work-Life” option
- Enter username “coacares4u”
- Use password “guest”
COA Cares helps by:
- Maintaining on-site food pantries accessible at all four COA locations
- Providing a Career Closet with clothes for interviews and other employment needs
- Offering free school supplies
- Providing funds for certain financial emergencies
- Coordinating internal and external referral services
Questions? Email email@example.com.