To activate your student account, reset your password or retrieve your username, please visit College of The Albemarle’s (COA) password manager.
Once you have set your password, you can log into the following resources — all with the same username and password:
Virtual Job Shadow™
How to create a Virtual Job Shadow account:
- Visit the Virtual Job Shadow website
- Select “College of The Albemarle – Portal” and then choose the “New Account” link in the uppermost menu
- Enter your login username: your @my.albemarle.edu email address
- Create a password
- Enter your name
- After you submit your account information, check the confirmation email sent to your @my.albemarle.edu email address
COA is committed to ensuring that you have the necessary support during this time. Visit the Aviso Resource Guide for a list of resources/services to address a variety of concerns including mental health, food insecurity and public assistance.
COA Cares is a program created in partnership with the COA community. We provide support and resources to help ensure success on your path to graduation and as you enter the workforce or transfer to a four-year institution.
COA Cares helps by:
- Maintaining on-site food pantries accessible from our four campuses
- Providing a Career Closet for interviews and other employment needs
- Coordinating internal and external referral services
- Offering school supplies
Questions? Email email@example.com.