We’re Here to Help
- If you forgot your password, please visit College of The Albemarle’s (COA) Password Manager to reset it
- If you need help registering for classes or want to speak with your advisor, email email@example.com
- If you’re interested in program options, application assistance or other, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have questions about transcripts or graduation, email email@example.com
- If you cannot log into COA’s Help Desk System, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
- Reset your password. Make sure your password is reset by visiting COA Password Manager.
- Sign into Google. Go to Google and click the “sign in” button at the top right.
- Type in your full email address.
COA ID Number: 0395012
John A. Smith would have a username of john_smith12
Student email address: email@example.com
Alice A. Smith would have a username of alice_smith12
Employee email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information regarding MyCourses and online learning, visit the Distance Education web page.
If you’re still having issues, please contact the Pearson™ help desk (MyLabsPlus is supported through Pearson) at 888-883-1299 or 800-677-6337, available 24 hours per day, seven days per week.
1 Operating Systems
Your computer should be able to support one of the following operating systems:
- Windows 2010
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Macintosh OS X
- Random Access Memory (RAM) at or above the recommended amount for the operating system
- A sound card and speakers
- A web cam and microphone (required in some classes)
Your computer should have the following free programs installed to improve your online experience:
- Adobe™ Acrobat Reader
- Adobe Flash Player
- Java 1.4 or higher
- Internet Explorer™
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
5 Productivity Software
Your computer should have the following software installed:
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
COA offers Microsoft Office for free to all students and employees. Please use your COA email account to register your copy. You can install this program on up to five devices. Get your copy at Get Office 365.
For more information, submit a Help Desk support ticket.