Career and College Promise
College of The Albemarle (COA) has partnered with area high schools to provide Career and College Promise (CCP), a seamless dual-enrollment program to help you accelerate completion of college certificates, diplomas, and associate degrees that lead to college transfer or provide entry-level job skills.
- Associate in Arts Pathway (minimum of 30 hours of college transfer credit)
- Associate in Science Pathway (minimum of 30 hours of college transfer credit)
- Associate in Engineering Pathway (minimum of 30 hours of college transfer credit)
- Career Technical Education Pathway (entry-level job credentials, certificate or diploma)
- Cooperative Innovative High School Programs Pathway (earn college credits as a first-year high school student). We currently partner with the following early colleges:
|Dates and Deadlines||Approval Form||More Information|
|Fall 2017||2017 – 2018||Articulation Agreement|
|FERPA Release Form|
|Frequently Asked Questions|
Once you’ve enrolled and received a student identification number, visit COA’s password manager to set up your email, myCourses and WebAdvisor accounts. If you plan to take any online classes, please complete “Introduction to myCourses” first.
Director, Secondary Education
Elizabeth City Campus: A 254
252-335-0821 ext. 2394