Career and College Promise
College of The Albemarle (COA) has partnered with area high schools to provide Career and College Promise (CCP), a seamless dual-enrollment program to help high school students accelerate completion of college certificates, diplomas, and associate degrees that lead to college transfer or provide entry-level job skills.
- Associate in Arts Pathway
- Associate in Fine Arts in Visual Arts Pathway
- Associate Degree Nursing Pathway
- Associate in Science Pathway
- Associate in Engineering Pathway
- Career and Technical Education Pathway (entry-level job credentials, certificate or diploma)
- Cooperative Innovative High School Programs Pathway (earn college credits as a first-year high school student). We currently partner with the following early colleges:
Once you’ve enrolled and received a student identification number, visit COA’s password manager to set up your email, myCourses and WebAdvisor accounts. If you plan to take any online classes, please complete Introduction to myCourses first.
Director, Secondary Education
Elizabeth City Campus: A 244
252-335-0821 ext. 2394