Paying for Classes
College of The Albemarle (COA) offers several convenient options for paying for classes. Unless otherwise noted, tuition is due on the day you register. Nonpayment of tuition and fees by their due dates will result in the deletion of your schedule.
Pay at any campus business office with cash, check or credit card (MasterCard™, Discover™, American Express™ or Visa™).
Break your tuition balance into affordable monthly payments. Visit My College Payment Plan for more information.
GI Bill Benefits
Learn how to apply for Veterans benefits.
Financial Aid and Scholarships
Federal and State Financial Aid
Visit Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to get started.
- Federal and State Financial Aid Programs
- Federal Work-Study Program
- Finish Line Grant
- Gift Aid Program Scholarship
- Year-Round Pell Grant and Summer Aid
- COA Foundation Scholarships
- College Transfer Scholarships
- Dare County Guarantee Scholarship Program
- Outside Scholarships