College of The Albemarle (COA) offers several convenient options for paying for college. Unless otherwise noted, tuition is due on the day you register. Nonpayment of tuition and fees by their due dates will result in the deletion of your schedule.
How to Make a Payment
- In person by cash, check or credit card (MasterCard™, Discover™, American Express™ or Visa™), payable at each campus business office
- Online by credit card using myService
- Tuition payment plans to help you break down your tuition balance into affordable monthly payments: Visit My College Payment Plan for more information
- Federal and state financial aid: Visit Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for more information
- GI Bill benefits: Learn how to apply for Veterans benefits