College of The Albemarle’s (COA) Small Business Center (SBC) offers the information and assistance you’ll need to succeed with your small business, including help with marketing, sales, bookkeeping and management. SBC, a state-funded organization and part of the Small Business Center Network, offers free services including:
- Confidential one-on-one counseling to help you build a successful business.
- Training and technical assistance with starting your business.
- Business skills seminars, workshops and courses.
- Resource and referral services — your one stop entrepreneur’s shop.
- A small business library.
To get started, submit a request for counseling. The Small Business Center director will contact you within five business days to schedule an appointment.