Classes for Professional Development and Personal Enrichment
At College of The Albemarle (COA), students can pursue noncredit classes for personal or professional interests. Although you won’t receive college credit, you’ll have the opportunity to earn career readiness units, certifications or other evidence of class completion to meet personal or professional development goals.
In addition to the courses listed below, we offer many other noncredit classes at our campuses in Dare, Currituck, Edenton-Chowan and Elizabeth City.
A - Z Listing
- Adult High School Program
- AMA™ Certificate in Management
- American Heart Association™ Training
- Emergency Public Services
- English as a Second Language
- Health Sciences
- High School Equivalency
- Hospitality & Tourism Certifications
- Intellectual Disabilities Education
- Motorcycle Safety
- Small Business Center