Career and College Promise
College of The Albemarle (COA) has partnered with area high schools to provide Career and College Promise (CCP), a seamless dual-enrollment program to help you accelerate completion of college certificates, diplomas, and associate degrees that lead to college transfer or provide entry-level job skills.
- Associate in Arts Pathway (minimum of 30 hours of college transfer credit).
- Associate in Science Pathway (minimum of 30 hours of college transfer credit).
- Associate in Engineering Pathway (minimum of 30 hours of college transfer credit).
- Career Technical Education Pathway (entry-level job credentials, certificate or diploma).
- Cooperative Innovative High School Programs Pathway (earn college credits as a first-year high school student).
|Dates and Deadlines||Approval Forms||Other Information|
|Summer 2017Fall 2017||2017 – 20182016 – 2017||HandbookRegistration ChecklistFrequently Asked QuestionsFERPA Release FormDisciplinary PolicyArticulation Agreement|
Once you’ve enrolled and received a student identification number, visit support.albemarle.edu/password to set up your email, myCourses and myWebAdvisor accounts. If you plan to take any online classes, please complete “Introduction to myCourses” first.
Coordinator, Secondary Education
Elizabeth City Campus: A 254
252-335-0821 ext. 2394