College of The Albemarle’s (COA) New Student Orientation (NSO) provides you and your family an introduction to the academic and student resources on campus. New students are strongly encouraged to attend.
NSO will be held Thursday, Jan. 4, 2018. Continental breakfast will be provided. Guests are welcome to attend!
Note: Regional Aviation and Technical Training Center (RATTC) students will attend the Elizabeth City Campus orientation.
|Dare County||Administration Building||9:30 a.m. – noon||252-473-2264 ext. 7010|
|Edenton-Chowan||Administration Building||9:30 a.m. – noon||252-482-7900 ext. 6011|
|Elizabeth City||A 201||9:30 a.m. – noon||252-335-0821 ext. 2290|
|RATTC||Elizabeth City Campus: A 201||9:30 a.m. – noon||252-335-0821 ext. 2290|
What to Expect
Here is a sample of some of the sessions that you’ll attend during NSO:
- Your official welcome to COA
- An opportunity to explore your designated campus
- Advising and academic success sessions
- Discussions about Dolphin pride, campus safety and Title IX policies
- Information about getting involved and engaged in the student life experience
- Information on financing your education and paying your bill
Additional information about our expectations for you as a new COA student will be woven throughout the day, such as what to expect on your first day of class, academic integrity and personal responsibility.