College of The Albemarle’s (COA) New Student Orientation provides you and your family an introduction to student resources.
Fall 2019 Orientation
Tuesday, Aug. 13, 2019
9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Regional Aviation & Technical Training Center (RATTC) students will attend orientation at the Elizabeth City Campus.
|Dare County||Administrative building||Dare County Registration|
|Edenton-Chowan||Industrial Tech building||Edenton-Chowan Registration|
|Elizabeth City||Building AE, room 208||Elizabeth City Registration|
|RATTC||Elizabeth City Campus: AE 208||RATTC Registration|
What to Expect
Here is a sample of some of the sessions that you’ll attend during orientation:
- Your official welcome to COA
- An opportunity to explore your designated campus
- Advising and academic success sessions
- Discussions about Dolphin pride, campus safety and Title IX policies
- Information about getting involved and engaged in the student life experience
- Information on financing your education and paying your bill
Additional information about our expectations for you as a new COA student will be woven throughout the day, such as what to expect on your first day of class, academic integrity and personal responsibility.
Coordinator, Student Life and Leadership
Elizabeth City Campus: A 150C
252-335-0821 ext. 2240