Skip to main content

Prospective International Students

Admission Steps for International Students

The faculty and staff at College of The Albemarle (COA) welcomes international students. International Student Support Services is happy to help you obtain an F-1 student visa or request a Change of Status. A student visa allows you to study at our college for up to three years. Please review and listen to our presentation on how to become an international student for more information.

How to Become an International Student at COA

To learn about COA’s application and enrollment process, select the situation that best applies to you:


  • Cross, Katie

  • Coordinator, International Student Services and Academic Advisor

  • COA – Dare: 104

  • 252-473-2264 ext. 7011

  • Barclift, Brianna

  • Academic Advisor

  • COA – Elizabeth City: AE 133

  • 252-335-0821 ext. 2281