College of The Albemarle’s (COA) myWebAdvisor website provides online access to your financial aid award information by year and term, and enables you to make copies of your award letter.
To access your financial aid information:
- Visit mywebadvisor.albemarle.edu.
- Click “Log In.”
- Enter your COA login information.
- You’ll be redirected to the main “WebAdvisor” page. Select the blue “Students” button on the right.
- In the “Student” portal, on the left under the “Financial Aid” tab, choose “Financial aid award letter.”
- Choose the award letter year you wish to view.
- Click “Submit.” The award letter will generate automatically.
If you have questions concerning your financial aid status or award information, please contact the Financial Aid Office.