The mission of the registrar is to support College of The Albemarle’s educational goals by:
- Maintaining records that accurately reflect student achievements
- Accurately reporting this information to the appropriate individuals and agencies
To accomplish this mission, the Office of the Registrar has established the following goals:
- To provide efficient registration services
- To provide accurate records and reports in a timely manner as requested by individuals and agencies
- To provide records security and confidentiality as required by applicable regulations and standards of practice
- To interpret and distribute COA’s educational opportunities, policies and objectives to students, prospective students and the public
Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA)
In accordance with the FERPA guidelines, we don’t provide confidential information about students without a written consent from a student. Please complete the FERPA Consent Form and submit it to the registrar.
For details, read COA FERPA information.
Director, Enrollment Services/Registrar
Elizabeth City Campus: AE 119
252-335-0821 ext. 2252