The registrar’s mission is to support College of The Albemarle’s (COA) educational goals by:
- Maintaining records that accurately reflect student achievements.
- Accurately reporting this information to the appropriate individuals and agencies.
To accomplish this mission, the Office of the Registrar has established the following goals:
- To provide efficient registration services.
- To provide accurate records and reports in a timely manner as requested by individuals and agencies.
- To provide records security and confidentiality as required by applicable regulations and standards of practice.
- To interpret and distribute COA’s educational opportunities, policies and objectives to students, prospective students and the public.
Elizabeth City Campus: AE 119
252-335-0821 ext. 2252
Elizabeth City Campus: AE 116
252-335-0821 ext. 2256